Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Fresh Start.

I started reading my blog from freshman year, and though I laughed at my wittiness(I'm not ashamed), I mostly thought I was incredibly annoying. All of the font types and colors and sizes were give me a massive case of Shut The Hell Up.
And so, nearly a year after my last entry, I have decided to start up a fresh, new blog. Think of it as a pre-new year's resolution, if you will. My goal is to get things off my embarrassingly small chest while being funny enough to make you giggle. It may or may not turn out like that, so don't hold those high expectations against me.
All you need to know is that I will keep nothing hidden. I swear like an angry sailor and I fancy having some risqué-ness in my life.
I do hope you find it entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment